Disease Prevention - Life Extension - Pain Management
We explore new and better ways to help people live healthier lives.
Contact IRG Medical today: Find out how you can be part of our VISION FOR HEALTH.
We believe that optimal health and wellness is possible for everyone. And it starts with empowerment, informed choices about treatment, and options about treatment.
We envision a world where patients and medical providers collaborate to develop optimal patient wellness and long-term health through synergy which supports the patient along their treatment journey.
We focus on empowering medical and patient communities alike with the latest in proven and effective medical products, treatments and solutions.
Through research, education, and marketing IRG Medical, Inc. creates marketplaces for innovative medical technologies.
Focused on advancements in technological growth, IRG Medical forges relationships with developing companies, makes sense of the technology, contextualizes it and markets to the appropriate end user.
Some examples of the medical products IRG Medical has introduced to the U.S. market include laser technologies, pain management technologies, wireless and portable imaging systems, bio-decontamination devices and services, medical fitness equipment, physiotherapeutic tape, lympha-therapy and massage devices, graduated compression garments, bionic parts, sub-lingual delivery systems, hyperbaric chambers, nano-technology, pathogen suppression, and metabolic efficiency programs.
- Continually monitor the landscape of medical innovation and research
- Educate the medical and patient communities regarding the latest in proven and effective medical treatments
- Research and verify the use of existing medical treatments
- Bring to market the latest in proven and effective medical treatments and services
- Develop NEW innovative and proven medical products for the betterment of society
There is an explosion of new techniques and technologies being developed right now. It makes for both exciting as well as challenging times.
New technologies include those which prevent disease, extend lifespans, and assist to manage episodic and chronic pain.
Through research, education, outreach, collaboration, development of alliances, effective marketing, and sales, IRG Medical, Inc. creates a unique marketplace and practical learning environment that enables patients and medical personnel alike to discover innovative medical technologies.
New medical technologies include equipment, devices, software, computing hardware, supplements, modern cognitive approaches, services.
Examples of our products include laser technologies, graduated compression garments, bionic parts, sub-lingual electrolyte delivery systems, hyperbaric chambers, nano-technology, virus suppression, pain management technology, and metabolic efficiency programs.
Important capabilities of IRG Medical include: Our ability to forge relationships with the developing companies who manufacture beneficial new technologies, make sense of the technology, contextualize it and market it to the appropriate end user and reseller, patient and medical community alike.
- Advances in regenerative medicine.
- Growing and Aging Population: The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that the majority of the U.S. “baby boom” population (28% of the total U.S. population) will begin to turn 65 between 2010 and 2020.
- Reimbursement and coverage of medical expenses by insurance companies and employers are on the decline, meaning undefined customers/patients have to contribute more resources towards their healthcare
- Biohacking Trend – an empowering concept which allows one to enhance or improve the efficiency of different aspect of health. Taking ownership of one’s body and the aging system while optimizing mind and body performance through lifestyle changes and the use of nootropics, diet, intermittent fasting, exercise, mindfulness, sleep, etc.
- Consumer expectations for improved healthcare are increasing in both developed and developing countries.
- Technology is giving rise to new clinical therapies, which in turn are addressing more and more medical ailments and aiding in earlier diagnosis and prevention of diseases.
“We envision a world where patients and medical providers collaborate to develop optimal patient wellness and long-term health through synergy which supports the patient along her treatment journey.”
IRG Medical is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).